This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Asking others to look at the C forum

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
treesitter
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 44039
Tractors Owned: 48 Cub
73 Cub Cadet
48 C
49 M

Asking others to look at the C forum

Postby treesitter » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:41 pm

Greetings all. I know the C forum isn't checked/browsed as often as this one so I'm just putting a request here for those with a C, or experience with governors, to read a post I just put there. I know several Cub owners, including me, also have C's and various other models.

Thanks, Andy
All she did when she first saw it was stand there looking at it, shaking her head,
while my buddy and I stood there drinking beer, grinning over my fine purchase.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

havoc1482
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 01085
eBay ID: havoc1482
Tractors Owned: _______ 1948 Farmall Super A
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: @havoc1482

Re: Asking others to look at the C forum

Postby havoc1482 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:40 pm

Remember you can also look through the A/Super A, and B/BN section for governor questions. They are all the same.
Mike

I bleed Black & Gold

IH Collectors Club New England (Chapter 18)

Western Mass. (The 413)

treesitter
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 44039
Tractors Owned: 48 Cub
73 Cub Cadet
48 C
49 M

Postby treesitter » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:30 pm

Thanks!

Speaking of A's, I think we will have new young member here soon. I was at my kids 4-H meeting tonight at one of the members homes as we prepared for their booth at fair, and the 15 year old who lives there asked me where I find information and parts for my Farmalls. I asked why and he said he just inherited an A from his great grandfather. He took me to see it and you could just tell he was tickled pink over it. It needs some work but runs and has a nice set of spring tooth cultivators under it. I told him how fortunate he was to get it and to have something that his great grandfather spent so much time on for many years. His family says the great grandfather had it for as long as anyone can remember and used it all the time back when. I was just excited to see such a proud young man looking forward to bringing it back to life, hopefully turning into his big final 4-H project. I could just see great grandpa smiling down.
All she did when she first saw it was stand there looking at it, shaking her head,

while my buddy and I stood there drinking beer, grinning over my fine purchase.

baldwindiesel
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 44820

Postby baldwindiesel » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:54 pm

Love the Farmall C ! One of the most useful of the letter series tractors to have around ! Add a Fast Hitch to it; and you have a REAL handy tractor !

Baldwindiesel :tractor:

Return to “Farmall Cub”