This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Cub Low boy fast hitch details

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
RobertFB
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 06794
Circle of Safety: Y

Cub Low boy fast hitch details

Postby RobertFB » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:46 pm

Does anyone have close up pics of the fast hitch mounting points on a cub low boy?

I'm reassembling the tractor and trying to sort out the odd assortment of fender spacers, bolts, oversize nuts (as spacers) and brackets that the PO cobbled together.

In the parts book it says that non-fast hitch tractors use three 1 1/2 inch spacers on the left and two on the right , and that fast-hitch tractors use 15/16 on the left and one of each on the right. I just can't wrap my head around why that is, since the spacers go between the fender and the bracket.

Also, the end of the lift rod has rubbed a nasty gash in the left edge of the hood, which doesn't make sense either. Either something is bent, or maybe the wrong spacers are causing misalignment.

I've been doing a google image search for pics of the angles I need and not finding them...

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

RobertFB
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 06794
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Cub Low boy fast hitch details

Postby RobertFB » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:59 pm

Found it, I think this makes things clear enough: http://www.tmtractor.com/tm-tractor/gim ... ht_001.htm

Return to “Farmall Cub”