This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Kub-Klipper Mower

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Dan England
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 71770

Kub-Klipper Mower

Postby Dan England » Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:19 pm

I have a Kub-Klipper mower for my Farmall Cub and am wondering how many forum members have/use a mower of this brand. This mower was produced in Olathe, Kansas, but I think production stopped several years ago. I know of only one or two members who have this brand but would like to know of others who use them. Thanks, Dan

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

rick 48 cub
10+ Years
10+ Years

How wide is the cut ?

Postby rick 48 cub » Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:59 pm

Hi - How wide is the cut, how many blades, and how clean is the cut ?

I am looking for a belly mower for my 48 cub, I was hoping to find a 48".

Thanks, Rick
Rick 1948 cub

Dan England
Cub Pro
Cub Pro

Postby Dan England » Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:19 am

Rick: I believe that my mower has 42" cut. It has a single blade with a knife on each end. My son sometimes uses it to cut his lawn but it is not a finish mower. Generally, we use it to mow areas outside of the lawn region where we want a good but not perfect cut. Dan

cjpenny89
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby cjpenny89 » Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:36 am

I have a 59" Kub Klipper mower and it cuts as good as my friends 59" woods mower and it cut as good or better then then the IH C3 59" mower.
my model number is K60E
they were originaly made by Sun Master Corporation, Olathe Kansas
Arts Way Company bought them out years and years ago and about 7 years ago Arts Way helped me find some parts and a faxed me a copy of what manuals they had. They no longer service the Kub Klipper Mowers but some of there part numbers are still good becasue they use them on there current mowers. I have found that I can get all my parts for it from other sources, belts, bearings and blades. But Arts Way has that stuff still.
You will just not be able to get mounting brakets and hardware from them.
Here is there web page http://www.artsway-mfg.com/
they were very helpful when I called them. I took some pushing to get them started with helping me even after they told me they could not help with a mower that old but guess what I pushed a little and they did find what I needed.
Chad

Dan England
Cub Pro
Cub Pro

Postby Dan England » Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:35 am

Chad: I mentioned in my first post that I thought a couple of forum members had Kub-Klippers. Kodiak has one and I thought I remembered that you also have one. I sent the pictures again a few minutes ago. Let me know if you receive them. Dan

cjpenny89
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby cjpenny89 » Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:21 am

Dan I got the pictures!
Chad

Return to “Farmall Cub”