Fertilizer stream divider

Farmall Cub Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.

Moderator: Team Cub

Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:42 pm
Zip Code: 44064
Tractors Owned: 59 FCub, 48 SA, 48C, 42H, 47H, 48H, 1957 450, 1950 8N

Fertilizer stream divider

Postby newtattoobob » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:16 pm

I am trying to hook up a fertilizer stream divider on my cub sidedresser. Does anyone know what type of fertilizer tubes are needed? I have the oem metal tubes and they are to big of diameter to fit in the divider housing. I know IHC made different lengths of tubes but I thought they were all the same diameter? I would also like to see a close up pictures of the housing and tubes if anyone has one. Thanks

Daniel H.
10+ Years
10+ Years
Posts: 608
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2003 1:18 pm
Zip Code: 27055
Tractors Owned: 1951 Super A
1955 Cub Lo-boy
1955 Ferguson TO-35
Circle of Safety: Y
Location: NC, Yadkinville

Re: Fertilizer stream divider

Postby Daniel H. » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:39 pm

I think you need this style:

Agrisupply has them: http://www.agrisupply.com/sd-flexible-tube-fits-international/p/16389/

The four most expensive words in tractor restoration: "We might as well..."

  • Similar Topics
    Last post

Return to “Farmall Cub”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: J3 Driver, ShawnAgne and 6 guests