This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Mule drive plans?

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Soggyb
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 41018

Mule drive plans?

Postby Soggyb » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:04 pm

I'm m looking to fabricate a new mule drive for my 49' cub using a International C-3 deck. The one that came with my tractor is a cobbled mess of angle iron an buggered welds. The pulleys and pulley slides appear to be original or close to original equipment that was reused in the mule drive I have now. I'll look to cut those off and reuse them as well. I would typically measure mount locations and general dimensions to duplicate the set up but I can not trust that anything on this twisted mess is accurate. Are there any known plans anywhere to fabricate a new mule drive?

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Farmall Cub”