Santa Cub brought me a Cub!!!!

Farmall Cub Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.

Moderator: Team Cub

Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Scrivet
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 63664

Santa Cub brought me a Cub!!!!

Postby Scrivet » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:07 pm

When I got home this evening to my great surprise and joy, I found that Santa Cub had made his yearly trip and dropped off a shiny red Cub at my house. :{_}: :{_}: :{_}: Santa Cub has been visiting me every year about this time for several years now. I'm glad he keeps bringing me Cubs because of some bad luck. You see he brings them on the eve of a small tractor show only a few blocks from my house. So tomorrow morning as in years past, I'll start up my new Cub and drive it over and put it in line for the show. I have other things to attend to throughout the day so I can't stick close by. The bad news is by the time I come to take it home somebody has made off with it I'm left without my shiny new Cub. Just as well, all my old rusty ones would get jealous anyway; and I get to anticipate all year if Santa Cub will visit again next year. :D

T-Mo
501 Club
501 Club
Zip Code: 63628
Tractors Owned: '47 Cub
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Santa Cub brought me a Cub!!!!

Postby T-Mo » Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:54 am

Scrivet wrote:When I got home this evening to my great surprise and joy, I found that Santa Cub had made his yearly trip and dropped off a shiny red Cub at my house. :{_}: :{_}: :{_}: Santa Cub has been visiting me every year about this time for several years now. I'm glad he keeps bringing me Cubs because of some bad luck. You see he brings them on the eve of a small tractor show only a few blocks from my house. So tomorrow morning as in years past, I'll start up my new Cub and drive it over and put it in line for the show. I have other things to attend to throughout the day so I can't stick close by. The bad news is by the time I come to take it home somebody has made off with it I'm left without my shiny new Cub. Just as well, all my old rusty ones would get jealous anyway; and I get to anticipate all year if Santa Cub will visit again next year. :D

Where is this tractor show?

Dave F.
10+ Years
10+ Years

Re: Santa Cub brought me a Cub!!!!

Postby Dave F. » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:15 pm

What kind of milk & cookies you leave out for Santa Cub? I want him to stop at my house. Thanks Dave F.