Switch to full style
Farmall Cub Tractor photo forum. All Cubs, all the time.

Forum rules

All photos must be your personal photos (no copyrighted material).

FarmallCub.Com forum upload attachment requirements:
Maximum attached file size: 512kb
Maximum dimension: Unlimited (as long as the file is less than 512kb)

Preferred photo attachments are via direct upload in post, and/or the CubFest Photo Server.

Commercial Photo hosting services will work, however, if the image links become broken due to discontinued service or deletion of the images, the posting will be marked for removal.
Post a reply

1955 Farmall Cub

Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:44 pm

My "new" 1955 Farmall Cub. Has a fast-hitch with plow. Also came with a blade, sickle-bar mower, and disc.

Cub1.jpg
Cub2.jpg
Cub3.jpg
Attachments
Cub4.jpg

Re: 1955 Farmall Cub

Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:54 pm

Very nice! I have a '56 disassembled in my shop that I hope looks a good as yours when I'm done with it. 8) 8)

Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:23 pm

Use caution when handling your sickle bar , they are hungry and they eat fingers. :!: :!:

Russ

Edit... Great looking tractor, enjoy

Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:39 pm

Welcome to the Forum, nice looking Cub and implements. Are you close to Addy (mapquest shows 6 Blue Creeks in WA)?

Bob

Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:08 pm

I am close to Addy, located between Chewelah and Addy in the beautiful Colville Valley. I am actually in Astoria, OR right now, where I am stationed with the Coast Guard. Bluecreek is my true home though... My wife and I have 41 acres there. Right now we crop share most of it with a neighbor and then we also have little projects and experiments here and there throughout our farm. The plan is to have everything set up when I retire to go into full time farming with no debt.

I also have a 1941 IHC #9 Horse drawn sickle bar mower. Some say one of the best horse drawn mowers ever made. I guess IHC decided "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" because the sickle bar portion of the Cub-22 mower is identical. Not shown in the pictures, but my new Cub-22 mower comes with 2 grassboards and one still has the original "McCormick" stenciling on it. The mower itself looks like it has hardly ever been used.

Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:37 pm

Nice find. :D That’s a great package with the fast hitch and all the goodies. You will years of great memories working and playing with you new toy.

Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:02 pm

Welcome to the Forum!!
Great looking tractor and attachments you have there!!

Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:12 pm

Nice find! :D
Post a reply