This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

My 1948 McCormick-Deering Farmall Cub Ser. # 50020

Farmall Cub Tractor photo forum. All Cubs, all the time.
Forum rules
All photos must be your personal photos (no copyrighted material).

FarmallCub.Com forum upload attachment requirements:
Maximum attached file size: 512kb
Maximum dimension: Unlimited (as long as the file is less than 512kb)

Preferred photo attachments are via direct upload in post, and/or the CubFest Photo Server.

Commercial Photo hosting services will work, however, if the image links become broken due to discontinued service or deletion of the images, the posting will be marked for removal.
'Country' Elliott
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 37774
Tractors Owned: 1948 McCormick-Deering Farmall Cub
152 Disc Plow & Flat Belt Pulley
Brinly #8 Moldboard Plow
1971 JD 112 Garden Tractor
1928 Economy Hit & Miss Engine
1927 David Bradley "Little Wonder" Feed Grinder
1 A.H. Patch Corn Shellers
1 A.H. Patch #1 Grist Mill
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: My 1948 McCormick-Deering Farmall Cub Ser. # 50020

Postby 'Country' Elliott » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:39 am

Hey Y'all...THANKS SO MUCH for all the nice comments about my 'Carol Elizabeth Cub'. It sure is tough being probably one of the only guys here on this GREAT forum with only ONE CUB. But that's the limitation of space for me, so I decided I'd only have enough room to hold a few tractors and one old gas engine and feed grinder and such. I sure do envy y'all who have BIG barns (Yes Bill Barnyard & BigDog, etc.). For those like me...I found out that I can only drive one tractor at a time, or operate one gas engine belted to one feed grinder at a time...so I guess I'm not sufferin' much after all :wink: ...'Country'
"Save The Possums...Collect The Whole Set"
"Tennessee Sun-Dried Possum...Heaven In A Can"

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Farmall Cubs Photos”