Switch to full style
Farmall Cub Tractor photo forum. All Cubs, all the time.

Forum rules

All photos must be your personal photos (no copyrighted material).

FarmallCub.Com forum upload attachment requirements:
Maximum attached file size: 512kb
Maximum dimension: Unlimited (as long as the file is less than 512kb)

Preferred photo attachments are via direct upload in post, and/or the CubFest Photo Server.

Commercial Photo hosting services will work, however, if the image links become broken due to discontinued service or deletion of the images, the posting will be marked for removal.
Post a reply

1966 International Cub Standard....Me 'n Moxie

Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:36 pm

May I present....Moxie....(98% complete)...It took me 7 months to this stage of the game, I allowed myself 2 years however, I think I caught the ''Cub Bug" !! I'm so proud of my accomplishment....thanks for all your support fellow Cubbers...I have wheel weights (yellow) I haven't attached yet and since this picture, I finished the three point hitch in medium blue along with all the hydraulics.... :tractor: More pictures later to come I'm sure...I'll keep posting from time to time...again , thanks guys for your support and kindness to a newbie !!
Attachments
Me n' Moxie.jpg
" Moxie "
Last edited by Tinkertoy on Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:59 am, edited 4 times in total.

Re: Me 'n Moxie

Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:41 pm

Nice looking cub! you should be proud - I really like the shade of yellow what brand of paint did you use?

Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:52 pm

It is ironically CAT paint...My brother works for Catepillar...the price was right...it's straight enamel and it's CAT's current paint for newer equipment...the Cream color is of 2012 Chrysler 2 step clearcoat.....thanks for the post....Bob

Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:07 pm

Nice! so I guess it is "Moxie" the CAT Cub :lol: I like it!

Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:32 pm

Nice job! I am doing one just like it, but it has taken me longer then 7 months althought i hope to be done with it soon and be able to post pics of it to. NICE JOB.

Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:06 pm

Looking good. The muffler set up is interesting, too. I have a CAT TEN so I am partial to Caterpiller items, which means I like the Cat yellow. Steve K.

Re: 1966 International Cub Standard....Me 'n Moxie

Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:41 am

Hi Steve....the modified muffler was done before I got Moxie....I liked it enough to keep it ....thanks for sharing...Tinkertoy

Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:37 am

Nice job!! You did a great job!! You're garden looks really nice too!

Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:18 pm

Nice job ! Enjoy it !

Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:33 pm

Very nice!
Post a reply