Farmall Cub Tractor photo forum. All Cubs, all the time.
Moderator: Team Cub
All photos must be your personal photos (no copyrighted material).
FarmallCub.Com forum upload attachment requirements:
Maximum attached file size: 512kb
Maximum dimension: Unlimited (as long as the file is less than 512kb)
Preferred photo attachments are via direct upload in post, and/or the CubFest Photo Server.
Commercial Photo hosting services will work, however, if the image links become broken due to discontinued service or deletion of the images, the posting will be marked for removal.
- 501 Club
- Posts: 2083
- Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 8:59 pm
- Location: Raymond, MS
- Zip Code: 39154
- Tractors Owned: 1953 Cub
1953 Farmall Super C
154 Cub LoBoy
Nice looking Cub
Last edited by Brendan In NC on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tractors are like watermelons..Eat the red and throw away the green!!
Brendan Dixon Greenville NC
1964 Farmall Cub #223883
1964 Farmall 140 #27512
Brendan In NC
- Cub Star!!
- Posts: 437
- Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:54 pm
- Location: Greenville N.C
- Zip Code: 27858
- Tractors Owned: 1964 Farmall Cub Red Square Nose # 223883 one of 2300 built before they switch to Yellow and White. Tractor was nicknamed Oscar by my Grandma and the lil feller is pretty much Tight as can be no wear any where other than that paint being awful! HaHa
1964 Farmall 140 #27512
Just a Clean Strong run of the mill Farmall 140 with very little Wear.
Also have a bit of equipment
Woods C-42 Belly mower, 1963 IH McCormick #215 Plow, IH #144 Cultivators, IH Side Dresser (in need of some work non working at the moment)
Thomas, I think your right. And, like coppersmythe says, I believe you guys are having a way too much fun. But keep it up.
Guiena, 1951 Farmall Cub; Jumping Willy, 1949 Farmall Cub, 61 Cub, Scrapy, and 48 Cub Al, 48 cub, Billy D.
- 5+ Years
- Posts: 1564
- Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:16 am
- Location: Witcherville, AR
- Zip Code: 72940
- Tractors Owned: 1951 Farmall Cub, 152 disk plow, 2 gang disk, belly mower, sickle mower
1949 Farmall Cub, cultivator, moldboard plow, disk,front blade. Cub Cadet, LTX1045 Mower. Cub Cadet's 109, 125, 1000, and 1250
1961 cub c2 belly mower and full blade. 48 cub manual lift with cultivators.
- Circle of Safety: Y
Return to Farmall Cubs Photos
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests