Cubby and Chompers

Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:47 pm

Again.jpg
Cubby and Chompers.jpg
My 53 cub and 57 lo boy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Cubby and Chompers

Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:35 pm

Dave,

Certainly looks good. Ya done good!

Bill

Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:38 pm

I like 'em! Looking real good!

Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:44 pm

Barnyard wrote:I like 'em! Looking real good!
Bill Hudson wrote:Dave,

Bill

Thanks guys...Coming from you two thats a real compliment....Mr Hudson, was great meeting you at Cecils....Hope to meet you Barnyard...Were planning on Mr E's for sure this year :lol:

Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:25 pm

pickerandsinger wrote:....Hope to meet you Barnyard...Were planning on Mr E's for sure this year

Looking forward to seeing you there. We have our rooms already reserved.

Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:16 pm

Barnyard wrote:
pickerandsinger wrote:...Were planning on Mr E's for sure this year

Looking forward to seeing you there. We have our rooms already reserved.

Yes Sir! You betcha!!!!

Bill

Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:35 pm

Dave, That's a nice looking pair. The seat on the loboy looks comfortable.

Bob

Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:09 am

Bob McCarty wrote:Dave, That's a nice looking pair. The seat on the loboy looks comfortable.

Bob
Bad Back, Bob (tongue twister)....The lo boy does the garden plowing, york raking, discing and most of the mowing...The seat works great...TSC universal fit...The only thing universal about it was its a seat :lol: ....But I tuned the top brace on the existing seat upside down and end for end and drilled some new holes and it worked..Thanks for your compliment... :thanx: Dave

Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:22 am

pickerandsinger wrote:
Barnyard wrote:I like 'em! Looking real good!
Bill Hudson wrote:Dave,

Bill

Thanks guys...Coming from you two thats a real compliment....Mr Hudson, was great meeting you at Cecils....Hope to meet you Barnyard...Were planning on Mr E's for sure this year :lol:

Sure hope you are able to make it down here! We promise you a good time. Looking forward to meeting you!

Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:56 pm

Mr E wrote:[/quote
Mr E wrote:Sure hope you are able to make it down here! We promise you a good time. Looking forward to meeting you!
Yep wife and I were coming last year, but I had some medical tests during the time frame...( We live in Venice in the winter)...If all goes as expected, we'll make it this year..Leaving for the sunshine :sunning: state this weekend actually....