1951 Farmall Cub

Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:25 pm

This Cub was owned by my Great Aunt and passed down to me when I was 13 for my Birthday . My Father when he was that age would go to her house and Cut the grass for her in the summer with this Cub and this is all this cub has ever done since 1951. I too when I was old enough would go to her house and cut her 4 acre yard with it and she knew I loved this tractor . This is probably one of the most prized tractors I own because it was passed down to me from someone that was special to me and if times get tuff you'll see me out on the street corner with a tin cub and a 51 CUB .This is the First IH Tractor I have ever owned .....

The First Picture is of my Aunt Roxie the day me and my Grandfather Restored it . It probably wasn't the best restoration but I plan on going back over it with my son in a few years.

Re: 1951 Farmall Cub

Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:42 pm

Looks like a great Cub. It's great that you have a family heirloom to be proud of. I bet your son will feel the same about it when he is old enough. Thanks for sharing.

Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:43 am

It looks like a fine restoration to me.

Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:40 pm

Looks just fine and dandy to me too, and great memories to go with the cub :{_}:
Bernard,
Donegal Cub.

Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:48 pm

Barnyard wrote:Looks like a great Cub. It's great that you have a family heirloom to be proud of. I bet your son will feel the same about it when he is old enough. Thanks for sharing.
Donegal Cub wrote:Looks just fine and dandy to me too, and great memories to go with the cub :{_}:
Bernard,
Donegal Cub.

Thanks