This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

My 1952 Farmall Cub

Farmall Cub Tractor photo forum. All Cubs, all the time.
Forum rules
All photos must be your personal photos (no copyrighted material).

FarmallCub.Com forum upload attachment requirements:
Maximum attached file size: 512kb
Maximum dimension: Unlimited (as long as the file is less than 512kb)

Preferred photo attachments are via direct upload in post, and/or the CubFest Photo Server.

Commercial Photo hosting services will work, however, if the image links become broken due to discontinued service or deletion of the images, the posting will be marked for removal.
bibbster
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 38355

My 1952 Farmall Cub

Postby bibbster » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:06 pm

Thanks to my dad wanting me to give this little Cub a new home, I'm the proud owner of a tractor that got a second chance. As I stated in my introduction post...

My folks delivered my 1952 Cub this past Saturday. It was purchased by our family about 27 years ago. My folks had to move and couldn't keep it so it was sold to a family friend about 20 years ago. My dad bought the Cub back (along with all the implements) a few months ago. My folks are on the move again so they have given me the Cub and am happy to be reunited with it after all these years. It is in pretty good condition with just a few things that need ironed out so I'll be diving into the books/manuals and picking everyone's brain once I get ready to tackle it. And based on what I have seen here on FC.com, I think I need to give her a name...stay tuned for that! :)

Cub2.jpg

Cub1.jpg

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bob McCarty
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 80501
Tractors Owned: Cubs, MH Pony, Shaw, Allis G, 1934 Silver King, JD LA and LI, Gibson D, David Bradley Tri-Trac
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: My 1952 Farmall Cub

Postby Bob McCarty » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:18 pm

Looks like it returned home in good shape.

Bob
"We don't need to think more,
we need to think differently."
-Albert Einstein

Waif
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 49343
Tractors Owned: 48 Farmall Cub "Seen Yore Dobbin"
53 F-Cub W/Loader.

Postby Waif » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:29 pm

A lot to like there!
Congrats.

bibbster
5+ Years
5+ Years

Postby bibbster » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:21 pm

Bob, it sure did. There are a few little things here and there that need tended to but no major work anywhere. The implements aren't terrible. My dad and I restored them 20+ years ago and they are now in need of some TLC, including matching up a bucket full of bolts to each implement. Ugh.

Waif, thanks for the congrats. It is a fine little machine, though I wonder if you are talking about my station wagon and the hood of my '68 Mustang in the background? lol

Waif
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 49343
Tractors Owned: 48 Farmall Cub "Seen Yore Dobbin"
53 F-Cub W/Loader.

Postby Waif » Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:16 pm

I did not recognise the stang hood!
Too busy ogling the cub...and thinking ,man I need a garage.
Looking again ,I might see blurry fishing rods above the door . :lol:

bibbster
5+ Years
5+ Years

Postby bibbster » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:29 pm

Yeah, the garage is a work in progress. Unexpected concrete requirements ate into my HVAC budget, so it gets hot in the summer and cold in the winter.
Yep, fishing rods above the door and a bundle of them hiding behind the exhaust stack on the Cub. lol

bibbster
5+ Years
5+ Years

Postby bibbster » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:39 pm

Here is a pic of my dad after being reunited with the Cub recently and getting it running again.

36.jpeg

Return to “Farmall Cubs Photos”