Switch to full style
Implements, Wagons, Trailers, Hit n' Miss Engines, IH Scout's & Pickups, Steam Engines, Huskers, Watch Fobs, Tools, etc. If it's farming related or made by a tractor company, post your pictures here.

Forum rules

All photos must be your personal photos (no copyrighted material).

FarmallCub.Com forum upload attachment requirements:
Maximum attached file size: 512kb
Maximum dimension: Unlimited (as long as the file is less than 512kb)

Preferred photo attachments are via direct upload in post, and/or the CubFest Photo Server.

Commercial Photo hosting services will work, however, if the image links become broken due to discontinued service or deletion of the images, the posting will be marked for removal.
Post a reply

My New Toy

Tue May 03, 2011 6:56 pm

Sure does simplify a lot of the work around the farm...

Re: My New Toy

Tue May 03, 2011 7:21 pm

Nice toy!

Tue May 03, 2011 7:42 pm

Don, That doesn't look anything like a Cub!!

Bob

Tue May 03, 2011 7:47 pm

Nice Don, I am lucky enough to have a couple of friends that own skid steers. They are great machines had one here last weekend getting a few projects started. I am sure you will enjoy it.

Tue May 03, 2011 8:08 pm

Don:
You will wonder how you ever got along without a skid steer, mine has been very useful. I know you will enjoy it , when it snows you will be very glad you have it, they are great for moving snow . That is a nice looking machine.
Berlin

Tue May 03, 2011 8:34 pm

Congrats on your new toy, Don. :{_}:

Tue May 03, 2011 8:57 pm

Don,
I sure like to spend some time on that baby!!! Looks like a blast.

Tue May 03, 2011 9:45 pm

Stick time! :lol: That looks very handy. 8) 8)

Tue May 03, 2011 11:45 pm

Very nice Don, need to start shopping for a set of tracks now. :{_}:

Fri May 06, 2011 7:23 pm

Very handy piece of equipment.

Sun May 08, 2011 9:36 am

Lookin good Don. I'm sure you will find MANY uses for it. Grump

Mon May 09, 2011 10:42 pm

No toy Don, that is very nice. I had a friend bring his over last weekend to clean up the bottom end of the barn where I had been keeping the bulls until they got their legs up under them. He has a New Holland also ,air conditioned cab and just about made me sick with envy :sick: . I'm in the market for one myself and if I can ever keep more then two nickles together ....... haha I'll be looking.

Tue May 10, 2011 9:03 am

Michael, no need for air conditioning up here. But, a heater would be nice. :D

Tue May 10, 2011 10:14 am

That is one "handy gadget"! Enjoy...
Regards,
Stan

Mon May 30, 2011 10:52 am

Don I found two nickles and I'm a looking , there is a place out in Chambersburg that seems to have a nice selection that price wise is right about at the max I would like to spend. Right before I got my little wind fall there was a gehl on craigslist with super low hours that another local snapped up. I guess it will be a virtue to show a little patience. :{_}:
Post a reply