Switch to full style
Implements, Wagons, Trailers, Hit n' Miss Engines, IH Scout's & Pickups, Steam Engines, Huskers, Watch Fobs, Tools, etc. If it's farming related or made by a tractor company, post your pictures here.

Forum rules

All photos must be your personal photos (no copyrighted material).

FarmallCub.Com forum upload attachment requirements:
Maximum attached file size: 512kb
Maximum dimension: Unlimited (as long as the file is less than 512kb)

Preferred photo attachments are via direct upload in post, and/or the CubFest Photo Server.

Commercial Photo hosting services will work, however, if the image links become broken due to discontinued service or deletion of the images, the posting will be marked for removal.
Post a reply

Why I Like Cubs!

Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:25 pm

My other hobby started taking it's toll on my back!

I've slowed down some but I still have the Jeep. :D

Re: Why I Like Cubs!

Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:55 am

Now that looks like a lot of fun. I got to drive a jeep in Mexico a couple of weeks ago. Some in town, freeway and back roads. I will say that I completely covered the inside of the jeep with mud :D It was an interesting experience.

Doug

Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:45 pm

I have owned two jeeps and one Toyota FJ40 powered by a 283 Chevy motor. I did enjoy the jeeps, but every time I see a FJ40 I always say, man I wish I still had mine. I done an engine swap on the FJ40 and powered it with a 283 chevy motor.

Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:09 pm

I don't know, seems to me that if you tried that with a Cub, your back and everything else would be hurting a whole lot more. :lol:

Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:40 am

ricky racer wrote:I don't know, seems to me that if you tried that with a Cub, your back and everything else would be hurting a whole lot more. :lol:

With the cub you could fix that road! :D

Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:47 am

Never actually drove a jeep, but did tow a few of them out of the back woods trails with my 70 Bronco.
Post a reply