Happy 2014! It's time to review your email address.

Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:50 pm

Having an Incorrect email address makes it impossible for you to reset your password if you forget it. Notifications of watched topics and PM's will also fail to reach you. It also generates error messages in the forum email system that can slow the site down.

Please click this link Profile and verify that your email address is correct and if it has changed, please enter your current email address.
You can also click [user control panel]->[profile tab]->[edit account settings] to view and verify your email address.

Thank You and a Happy New Year to all,
Dennis

Re: Happy 2014! It's time to review your email address.

Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:00 pm

Hi Denis,
I am going to try to send pics of my 48 cub "Ardee" I would appreciate help if possible, I'm not very good on the computer.
Bernard,
Donegal Cub.

Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:05 pm

Bernard, you can send them to me if you wish and I will post them for you. My email is jeepguy1@cinci.rr.com

Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:28 pm

Dennis...I would like to set my e-mail to tbar1963@verizon.net...it says it is already in use..
When I originally joined the forum i had trouble getting on, therefore if I remember correctly, I created a new account with the current e-mail address on file..tbar1963@msn.com..
this e-mail is no longer valid...can you delete my other account?? so that I can use my current e-mail account??
Sorry if my account caused any problems..I was not aware...
Thanks..tom

Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:35 pm

Try it now, Tom. The old account was deleted and had zero posts.

Thanks,
Dennis

Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:15 am

Updated..Thanks Dennis...Sorry again for the double account..Tom