Hello Everyone

Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:49 am

My name is Dave Napier been reading sometime now . I'm Ralph Napier brother . Have meet a few of the members they are good people .AS some of you know i have been going a round with cancer doing good now and THANK'S for all the PRAY's they work.

Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:29 am

Dave
i told ya we woul get ya going here 8)
Just jump in and Hoot and holler with the rest of us :!:

Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:19 am

Welcome to the forum, Dave. :)

Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:37 am

It's good to see you back on the forum Dave!

Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:00 am

Dave;

Welcome to the fourm.. and I am glad that Ralph got you up here. I am also happy that you are getting stronger.

I too know the power of prayer and how much these wonderful people can help with their prayers and their unconditionally caring. You truly have joined a wonderful community, a wonderful family. Very glad to have you aboard :!:

Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:32 am

Welcome aboard, Dave. We're glad to have you.

Yes, the prayers work! My cancer was diagnosed and treatment begun shortly before we hosted the first CubFest. I'm in my fourth year now.

Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:13 am

Dave,

Glad to see you made it back :!: I really enjoyed our visit the other day :!:
8)

Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:28 pm

Thanks for the welcome everyone

Donny M likewise sir it was a pleasure to meet and talk for a while

Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:46 am

:D HI Dave welcome to the form :!: Glad to hear you are beating that cancer and getting better :!: Keep thing postively thats the best medicine :wink: I have met you brother and nephew and they are great peaple hope to meet you some day :P

Billy

Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:02 am

Hi Dave. It was GREAT to meet you a couple weeks ago at Ralph's. Hope to see you again soon at a Cub event riding one of yours around :D. Fix him up, Ralph :wink: Continued prayer from this end,

Rick

Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:06 pm

Cowboy Thanks for the welcome, and thoughts , likewise would enjoy
meeting you someday

Rick I enjoyed our visit the other day also,Thanks for the prayers

dave