Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:24 pm

lol yeah
our 48 chevy coupe has a 350 but it's been bored and everything to make it a 383... going by what my dad says.
For a heavy old car, it sure does scoot off the line. 8)

Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:26 am

Your very pretty! Your gonna make some lucky guy very happy!

Re: tractorchick

Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:16 pm

Well I figured I'd update myself just a little.

I'll be 21 in january, geez time goes by. Seems like just yesterday I got on here for the first time and met all of you fine guys. I'm still at jefferson community college, 3rd year now. I've been accepted to Rolla University but I have decided not to go. I'm really not entirely sure what i want to major in so I'm just sittin' back and trying to enjoy life. Working my butt off with school and work. My thinking's now are to go into architecture, but I'm not entirely sure yet. I have a new boyfriend now, as you all know of my ex-boy "stupid", we've parted our ways. My new guy is named Josh. We've been rebuilding his 73 volkswagon bug together and enjoying every second of that. Right now we're building the motor, from the block up. I've also just recently gotten into world war two re-enacting with Josh. So that will be a very different and interesting hobby. :) I'm still drivin' all my fun vehicles. I'm especially loving my elcamino because i did some research on it and found out that it was one of twenty five made. So that's kinda cool.

Well I'm gonna get back to homework. Hope you guys are all well and doing great!!!!
See most of you at cubarama!!! :)
Love, Amanda

Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:24 pm

Should we call Josh "Stupid II" or maybe "Stupid the 2nd"? :lol:

Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:52 pm

John *.?-!.* cub owner wrote:Should we call Josh "Stupid II" or maybe "Stupid the 2nd"? :lol:

Not yet.

Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:01 pm

lol you guys are so funny
Josh is so good to me and he's awesome.
:)

Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:52 pm

Sorry, i mis-posted... Josh has a 74 volkswagen super beetle

Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:54 pm

well looks like TC has told you guys alittle about me. and i have also seen that i have a new nickname already, "stupid the second". lol nice guys just dont compare me to "stupid", im nothing like him just ask Amanda.

Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:17 pm

Here's a picture of us at the World War 2 dance over the weekend. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:18 pm

Here's one of our group at the dance. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:01 pm

very cool pics

Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:35 pm

Welcome aboard tractorchick!!!
Nice collection of tractors BTW! :{_}:

Red56

Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:34 pm

Thanks guys!!!!!
So what did you guys all think of Josh at Cubarama?

Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:55 pm

TractorChick wrote:....So what did you guys all think of Josh at Cubarama?
:thumbsup:

Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:26 am

TractorChick wrote:Thanks guys!!!!!
So what did you guys all think of Josh at Cubarama?

I would like JoshBubba alot more if he would get a RED tractor :!: :wink: