Hello fellers...

Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:31 pm

Finally taking a couple of minutes to get registered. Been lurking since my buddies Bigdog and Evilboweivel told me about it. Met another fella that actually knew the area I'm from, but I'm awful with names. Anyway, they were absolutely correct, there is a lot of info here. I'll try to stick my head in and say something from time to time. Oh yeah, I've got a '70 Cub. Well, I say I do but the better half pretty much took it from me as soon as I got it home and running.

Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:40 pm

Welcome Stretch,
my buddies Bigdog and Evilboweivel

Does this mean you're from the Ohio area? If so, surprised you aquired a Cub before either of those 2 "Buddies" snapped it up :D

Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:12 pm

Welcome Stretch! I guess they must be awful good buddies to let you find one. Of course maybe you got it while they were at Cubarama :lol:

You couldn't have landed in a better place or have better buddies, that's for sure. It sounds like you'll be surrounded with plenty of knowledge.

Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:37 pm

Into Tractors wrote:Does this mean you're from the Ohio area? If so, surprised you aquired a Cub before either of those 2 "Buddies" snapped it up :D

No, almost 700 miles away. Got hung up with them on another board and make the trip out west every summer to visit with a few of 'em. I'm actually from the Eastern Shore of Maryland, so maybe I'm safe from their Cub acquisition skills.

Maybe...

Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:19 pm

Bout danged time you showed up!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:48 pm

Another Marylander!!!

Welcome, Stretch. Help us catch up with those Ohio boys.

Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:35 pm

Welcome Stretch, nice to have you. Enjoy, Pete

Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:44 pm

Hey Bigdog, I know. Said I would, just never said when. I do appreciate the invite.

Good Lord, Don, we might be in the same state, but a long way apart. Heck, by the time I get to your place I'd more than be half way to Bigdog's. I'm in Marion, in lower Somerset County.

Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:38 pm

WELCOME :big afro:

Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:48 am

Stretch,

You ARE about as far away from here as you can get and still be in MD.!!!

Can I suggest that you add your state and town to your profile so that others can see where you hail from?

Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:44 pm

welcome stretch :thumbsup:

Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:12 pm

Welcome aboard Stretch.

Image Image Image

Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:33 pm

Welcome aboard.

Dave

Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:29 pm

Stretch,

Welcome aboard. Lots of knowledge here. Sounds like you are already around alot of knowlege in bigdog and evilbowievel!!!!

Yeah! another newbie like me

Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:52 pm

I am also new to this site & glad to see you joined as well.
Since I'm not a feller :D Guess I would be a fellerette. Just the same, nice to have you around. Hope the weather is good up there

:sunning: