Post your introduction and "get to know me" information in this forum.
Moderator: Team Cub
My wife has a long honey do list, I read it, thank about it, than take a nap to see if it goes away.
- 501 Club
- Posts: 637
- Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:43 am
- Location: Kentucky-Windsor
Welcome. It is always good to have another Michigan member.
1950 Cub Demonstrator "Clementine"
1950 Cub Demonstrator
1956 Fast Hitch Cub "Dino"
1948 Plain Jane Cub "Jane"
IH Cub Trailer
- 501 Club
- Posts: 2695
- Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:28 am
- Location: MICHIGAN, OTISVILLE
- Zip Code: 48463
- Tractors Owned: (2)1950 DEMO CUBS
1956 FAST HITCH CUB
1948 PLAIN JANE CUB
Howdy Kyle!! I am from Michigan as well!!
Shoot straight and may your arrows fly true!
- Cub Star!!
- Posts: 315
- Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:32 pm
- Location: St Clair Shores, Michigan
Hello everyone my name is Chris from Shelby Michigan. Love the site. I have 2- 1949 cubs. One to restore and one to use. I posted a question about tires and any help would be appreciated.
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:04 pm
- Cub Pro
- Posts: 4020
- Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:25 pm
- Location: LA, Gonzales
- Zip Code: 70737
- Circle of Safety: Y
Return to Introduce Yourself
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests