Hello

Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:41 pm

Hi, I'm new here. I am from Coolidge, Texas and I don't own a cub yet, but I am looking for one. I am an avid gardener and I need one so I can extend my small garden into a larger one. My name is Anthony.

Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:42 pm

Welcome to the forum, Anthony. :D

Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:20 pm

To the forum Anthony!
I saw your post looking for a Cub. Have you tried Craigs list? Ron Pruitt has a line on one that sounds good, but he's about four hours away. Donny M is your neighbor, he may be able to set you up with something in his area.

And I am not going to ask how you arrived at the screen name you have chosen. :lol:

Good luck and hope you stick around.

Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:52 pm

Welcome Anthony. GIG'EM AGGIES!!!!

Bill

Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:00 am

Welcome to the forum, Anthony. You are at the greatest form on the WWW. Good luck in finding your cub, sounds like you might have a lead on. Cubs are fun to have and play with. Again welcome. :) :)
Jim

Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:16 am

Welcome Anthony, to the greatest Forum in the world, glad to have you. Pete

Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:58 am

Welcome to the best darned forum on the whole WWW, Anthony. Some of the nicest and most knowledgable people frequent this place. You are gonna love it here! Good luck in your Cub Quest. They are just so addictive...I love mine!

I love your handle...just so much fun to say...Hairy Moose Knuckles!!!

Nice!

Mike in La Crosse, WI

Welcome

Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:27 am

Welcome, I can't add much more than the guy from Wisconson. You will find it all to be true.

Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:34 pm

welcome hairy moose knuckles!!! Mike is right it is fun to say :lol:

Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:24 pm

welcome aboard.

Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:33 pm

Welcome Hairy Moose Knuckles.

You'll love the knowledge here!! Ya got to elaborate. What's up with your handle? LOL!!!

Red56

Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:42 pm

Glad to have you aboard.

Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:22 am

Welcome Anthony. If youre looking for a cub be sure to keep an eye on the For Sale and Cub Vine forum. Lotsa good deals pop up there from time to time :D

My Forum Name

Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:22 am

Everyone always asks how I got my forum name. Well.....Me and my Son in Law were sitting around the table telling jokes. I can't remember exactly how the joke went now, but basically he said something to the effect of he was gonna start him a business. Something to the effect of Hairy Moose Knuckle Camel Towing Service. I laughed so hard that I couldn't catch my breath for a minute. Anyway, I stole that name and kept it.

Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:15 pm

Image Image Image