new user in mo

Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:35 pm

hi im brad i have a 48 cub with sickle mower im in missouri i also have a 90 degree buzzsaw for sale with 2 blades email is fastasme01@yahoo.com

Re: new user in mo

Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:59 pm

hey Brad, welcome to the forum. I live near Potosi, about 70 miles south of St., Louis. What part of the state are you in?

There is a separate "FOR SALE" forum on here to put the things you want to sell in.

Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:14 pm

welcome brad. i'm a southern transplant from arnold mo. still have alot of family there.glad to have you on with us hope you enjoy your stay :D

Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:26 pm

John *.?-!.* cub owner wrote:hey Brad, welcome to the forum. I live near Potosi, about 70 miles south of St., Louis. What part of the state are you in?

There is a separate "FOR SALE" forum on here to put the things you want to sell in.

im up by kci air port in kansas city

Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:38 am

:D :D WELCOME :D :D

Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:51 am

Hi Bradley
Welcome aboard :big afro:

Jim :D

Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:05 am

Brad Welcome to the greatest form on the web. You will find a wealth of info here and great members who will answer any question you might have.
Jim

Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:39 am

Hi Bradley!

Welcome to the forum... it was nice meeting you in the chat last night, too! Nice to see folks using all of the capabilities of this forum!

This is one of the best places on the whole WWW and I am sure you are gonna like it here!

Mike in La Crosse, WI

Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:01 pm

Brad:

Rudi wrote:Image to Farmallcub.com :big smile: Forum Family. And you have come to the right place for all things Cub related. If you click on the Site Rules, Regulations, & Important Information, it will point you to :arrow: the Welcome Wagon wherein you will find links to many useful sites and topics. One of which is the Cub Manual Server where you will find a bunch of really useful links.

Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:02 pm

Welcome!

Bill

Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:12 pm

W E L C O M E Glad to have you.

Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:58 am

Welcome bradley, best forumn in the WWW. Be sure to mark your calenders for the 2nd Friday and Saturday in April of 2009 for Docfest, its a get together of cubs and cub people at my place in Paris, Il.

John

Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:11 am

Welcome!!!!!
Hope you enjoy your cub!!!!