new member from mo.

Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:46 am

Hello; anyone else out there from central Mo.

Re: new member from mo.

Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:48 am

Welcome to the forum, I live near Potosi, Mo. Does your name indicate you farm with a Cub Cadet :D , or that you live near Cadet, or?

Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:35 am

Welcome to the forum. If you live in Cadet then John can hit your house with a rock from his front porch.

Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:01 pm

Barnyard wrote:Welcome to the forum. If you live in Cadet then John can hit your house with a rock from his front porch.

Welcome to the forum.
This is the place to be if you need Cub information. Dont be afraid to ask any questions you may have. If you hear rocks hitting your house you know who is throwing them I guess. :big smile:

Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:11 pm

cadet farmer:

If you is close to John, count yourself priviledged. But get rock insurance just in case :big smile:

Rudi wrote:Image to Farmallcub.com :big smile: Forum Family. And you have come to the right place for all things Cub related. If you click on the Site Rules, Regulations, & Important Information, it will point you to :arrow: the Welcome Wagon wherein you will find links to many useful sites and topics. One of which is the Cub Manual Server where you will find a bunch of really useful links.

Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:18 pm

welcome :big smile:

Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:24 am

Welcome cadetfarmer glad to have you aboard join and enjoy the fun. :) :)
Jim

Thu May 01, 2008 8:46 pm

Welcome from the neighboring state of Kansas! :D

WELCOME

Fri May 02, 2008 8:10 am

Great bunch of guys and gals here and they are always helpfull with any questions you have... :{_}: :{_}:
Eastern Missouri here -- near St. Louis

Fri May 02, 2008 10:45 am

welcome aboard!

Thu May 08, 2008 9:26 pm

Hi Guys;

Thanks for all the Howdys and Welcomes. I guess I should explain myself, I live near Rolla, Mo. and I farm with a cub cadet,
(very small farm).

I have a 1964 cadet 100, I have rebuilt the kohler 10horse engine, installed a new clutch, added aglug tires, and I am presently building a real hydrualic three point hitch, as well as converting all my implements to three point, disc, plow, two harrows. On my I want list is a genuine pto, but that will have to wait for now.

My brother and I have been to Cuborama in Fredericktown Mo. the past two years, and plan to make it a yearly event for us.
My brother has a Farmall H and a 1948 Cub with plow, disc, cultivator, and hay mower.

I am looking forward to many hours of fun on this forum, again thanks.

Fri May 09, 2008 7:47 am

Red Power Round up is at Columbia, June 11-14 this year. Many of us will be there.

Mon May 12, 2008 11:52 pm

:D :D WELCOME :D :D

Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:40 pm

Hey there!!! Your like 15 minutes from me. I"m in Cedar Hill, MO :)

Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:44 pm

rolla... nevermind... for some reason i thought i read arnold somewhere on there lol
:)
I'm alittle over an hour away from you