introduction

Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:44 am

Hello, This is a great site with a wealth of info. Our family has red iron in the blood. We currently have a 2 Super C's, A " H" LPG that our youngest restored, An "M" we just bought to hay with, and a Cub for mowing and so we could atted Don M.'s Tumble next year in Oakwood TX, We also live in Oakwood, we also have a Regular, F-12, two A-1's and several B's. Will be listing parts from time to time as we purchased a closed dealership a couple of years back. Thanks

Re: introduction

Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:50 pm

Welcome and yes this is the greatest form on the web enjoy. :) :)
Jim

Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:58 pm

Welcome to the world of Cubs, and I am sure that you will enjoy your Cub. I am sure that owning isn't a requirement for attending the Tumble, Donny and Merry are very hospitable people.

Enjoy your Cub..

Rudi wrote:Image to Farmallcub.com :big smile: Forum Family. And you have come to the right place for all things Cub related. If you click on the Site Rules, Regulations, & Important Information, it will point you to :arrow: the Welcome Wagon wherein you will find links to many useful sites and topics. One of which is the Cub Manual Server where you will find a bunch of really useful links.

Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:04 pm

welcome to the forum. with all the red tractors you have i'm sure you'll have alot of knowledge to share with us.

Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:59 pm

welcome

Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:01 am

:D :D WELCOME :D :D

Sat May 03, 2008 7:12 pm

Welcome to the forum threeb. You have arrived safely at the best site on the web. :wink:

Jim :D

Sat May 03, 2008 7:36 pm

Enjoy the forum :D

Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:16 pm

Shoot, it took you long enough to find the board :wink: :D And, no one needs a Cub to attend the Tumble :!: :!: All anyone needs to attend is a smile :D :D
Glad you found us!
8)

Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:01 pm

Welcome aboard.