Thu May 15, 2008 11:28 am

Hello to all and thank you's to all those responsible for this forum. I have visited and read several posts that have already helped me with my newest addiction ! My name is Scott Fenner (scottcub53) from Hillsboro, Ohio. I purchased a 1953 Cub from my Uncle. It has been in the family since it was bought new from a dealer. I do not know where in southern Oh. My Great Grandfather bought it to mow different properties and to pull an occasional Hay Wagon. It now resides in my Garage and assists my poor 18 hp Craftsman mow four acres and just general playin around on our farm. My brother and I share 55 acres but we no longer actually farm it.

Re: Newbie

Thu May 15, 2008 11:43 am

Welcome!
Rudi will be along shortly with the welcome wagon. :)
Best,
Mike

Thu May 15, 2008 11:57 am

Welcome to the best darned forum on the whole WWW, Scott!

It is really nice to own a cub with a family history, isn't it? I hope someday to get the cub that I grew up on, but my cousin owns that one!!! I somehow don't think I am going to be able to pry it from his hands...

Anyway, welcome and enjoy the forum!!

Mike in La Crosse, WI

Thu May 15, 2008 4:16 pm

:D :D WELCOME :D :D

Thu May 15, 2008 4:51 pm

Welcome to the forum :big smile:

Enjoy the ride.
Jim :D

Thu May 15, 2008 6:47 pm

Welcome Scott to the greatest form om the web. Yes this form is a great resource and everyone here are great. :) :)
Jim

Thu May 15, 2008 11:31 pm

Scott, which Hillsboro are you from. If you are in Highland County you are only an hour and a half from your first CubFest. Stop on down and meet many of the fourm members and maybe pick up a few tips.

Check this post for info http://www.farmallcub.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=31731

Or here http://www.savethecub.com/barnyard_bash.htm

Fri May 16, 2008 4:10 am

Welcome, this is a great site with a lot of great people.

Fri May 16, 2008 6:19 am

Scott:

Hmmm.. "it resides in my garage and assits my poor 18 hp Craftsman" .... sounds like why I have my Cub Cadet and the mower for my Cub.... seeing as the Craftsman basically has died.. :shock: :? :)): I am sure that you will enjoy your Cub especially as it has been in your family for almost 55 years... that is really special. Having a close and personal connection to a piece of history always makes having it that much more sweeter.

Here is some good reading for you, for those rainy days when you are stuck inside and can't go play on yer Cub.

Rudi wrote:Image to Farmallcub.com :big smile: Forum Family. And you have come to the right place for all things Cub related. If you click on the Site Rules, Regulations, & Important Information, it will point you to :arrow: the Welcome Wagon wherein you will find links to many useful sites and topics. One of which is the Cub Manual Server where you will find a bunch of really useful links.

Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:18 am

Welcome!!!!