NEW 49 OWNER

Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:02 pm

Hello all!

I signed on a few days ago, and have already posted, but should have stopped by here first. Just wanted to say hello to everyone! I bought my first cub last Saturday and have already logged a bunch of hours here on this site learning about my tractor. There really is a tone of information here! A few folks have already been a big help. I'll sure be needing it this winter when I dig into restoring it. But thanks again to those who have already helped, and really look forward to learning from all of you. I'm from north eastern North Carolina, and am looking for some implements. Need a plow and a disk if anyone local knows where I can get one. Thanks...

Re: NEW 49 OWNER

Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:28 pm

Welcome Yardbird. A fine group of people here. Enjoy the ride.

Bill

Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:02 pm

Yardbird:

Well, you already gots the Welcome Wagon, and you already have been acitve which is pretty 8) Enjoy your Cub, enjoy the project over the winter and remember, we are always here to help and the info is all on the server.. :big smile: But most of all, just have fun :!: :D

Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:07 pm

Welcome Yardbird. You are correct there are a great group of people here Enjoy. :) :)
Jim

Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:51 pm

:D :D WELCOME :D :D

Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:15 pm

Yardbird ,Welcome to the forum........

Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:08 pm

Welcome Yardbird,
You can't beat the folks on this forum. Enjoy. :D :D

Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:01 am

Welcome from a fellow 1949 owner to another. :)