Introduction

Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:14 pm

Hello;

I recently joined and failed until now to post a proper introduction. I have Cub #15862, equipped with a c3 mower. I purchased it a few years ago and have been using it to mow. I was at Portland IN last week and ran into some helpful people most notably Steve from eastern Ohio. I never did get his last name and he doesn't have email. Still having PTO problems, but I know it is due to excessive end play in the the front shaft and I am planning on splitting the tractor. I may be able to make it to the upcoming Cubfest in Tipton, anyone have directions? I live in New Bremen, West Central Ohio, South of Wapokoneta and North of Greenville. Thanks for the helpful information and good company.

Bret Rochotte
rochotte@nktelco.net
New Bremen, OH

Re: Introduction

Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:24 pm

Welcome to the forum Bret. plenty of cub knowledge here. just ask and answers cometh your way. lots of Ohio folks on here to help with the cubfest directions.

Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:40 pm

Bret:

Congrats on the Cub acquisition. Bet you can't stop at one.. :big smile:... Enjoy the Cubfest cause you are gonna get addicted. Most do... :wink: :roll: :lol: :lol:

Rudi wrote:Image to Farmallcub.com :big smile: Forum Family. And you have come to the right place for all things Cub related. If you click on the Site Rules, Regulations, & Important Information, it will point you to :arrow: the Welcome Wagon wherein you will find links to many useful sites and topics. One of which is the Cub Manual Server where you will find a bunch of really useful links.

Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:31 am

Welcome aboard Bret! It's always nice to see another Buckeye on the forum.

Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:34 am

Brent Image To the best for on the web.

Jim

Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:49 am

Bret,

Welcome aboard! You will have a great time here.

I traveled through New Bremen on my way to a job interview in Spencerville. I was really impressed with the town. During the interview I was asked about what I thought about northwest Ohio. I made a comment about my impression of New Bremen and one of the interviewers said 'All they do down there is rake leaves and drink beer.' :)

Bill
Last edited by Bill Hudson on Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:19 pm

Welcome Bret. Glad to have you with us.

Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:23 pm

Welcome, Bret. You have some nearby Cub neighbors. Rick Neuman (Redman) is just north of New Knoxville. He hosted a Cub Fest in 2007 and I'm just down the road in Sidney.

Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:30 pm

Welcome Bret, to a great forum with great people. I know you will enjoy it. :D :D

Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:06 pm

welcome aboard

Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:12 am

Welcome!!!!!
Hope you enjoy it here!!
:)
Amanda

Re: Introduction -thanks

Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:13 am

Hello;

thank you to all who replied, I had to work this weekend so was unable to attend Cubfest in Tipton, maybe next year. Thanks again;

Bret

Bret Rochotte
New Bremen, Ohio

Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:36 pm

:D :D WELCOME :D :D