new in ky

Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:31 am

i live in raywick ky. i'm a disabled electrican.been disabled about 2years. i've been reading this forum for about a year. thought it was time to get on line. Bought a 1949 cub about a year ago. It's not pretty but a worker. it's got a belly mower and a 193 plow with it. Have not used the plow yet, but have been mowing 3 acres with the mower.I was wondering how many members live close to RAYWICK KY. Dullayman

Re: new in ky

Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:35 am

Welcome to the forum, we will treat you so many ways you are bound to like some of them. There is a chat room many of us show up in between 8:30 om and 10 pm central time, where we discuss most anything, even tractors sometimes. to get to it, click on the chat button at the top of the page from the main forum.

Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:58 am

Dullayman,

Welcome to the forum. If you have been lurking for a year, you know there are lots of good people here. Enjoy the ride.

Bill

Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:00 am

Welcome to the forum. :D

Add your location to your profile and you will find out who lives nearby in short order. We have a few Kentucky boys here.

Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:27 am

Welcome to the forum bud!

Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:42 pm

Dullayman
Welcome to the form. What part of Ky is RAYWICK located? I live West of Somerset.

Jim

Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:57 pm

raywick is in marion county. it's a small comunity outside of lebanon ky.

Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:25 pm

welcome aboard! if you aint doing nothing 2nd friday saturday in april head on up to Paris, Il for a cub gagthering at my place , a bunch of us will be here, good food, good fellowship, good timme. lots of learning. if you are able bring your tractor and we will show a bunch a things in it as well,. :{_}:

Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:03 pm

Welcome aboard,Dullayman. :D

Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:32 pm

Wooo Hooo another Ky boy is online :D :D :D Welcome :D

Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:54 pm

Welcome - there are at least two of us in Louisville :D

Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:32 pm

dullayman:

Rudi wrote:Image to Farmallcub.com :big smile: Forum Family. And you have come to the right place for all things Cub related. If you click on the Site Rules, Regulations, & Important Information, it will point you to :arrow: the Welcome Wagon wherein you will find links to many useful sites and topics. One of which is the Cub Manual Server where you will find a bunch of really useful links.

Welcome to the group, and I think there are a number of us who are either disabled or on medical pensions... I look at our Cubs this way -- really good physiotherapy... for the mind, spirit and the body :big smile:

How can anyone be down, when seat time generates all those smiles :{_}: :{_}: :D