NEW 1948 CUB OWNER FROM MARYLAND

Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:13 am

MY CUB IS IN BAD SHAPE. ITS BEEN LEFT SETTING FOR A LONG TIME. I HOPE I CAN BRING IT BACK TO LIFE WITH HELP FROM YOU GUYS. I DRAINED TRANSMISSION AND FOUND WATER AND RUST. RIMS AND TIRES ARE SHOT, ENGINE LOCKED UP BUT I'M GOING TO BRING IT BACK TO LIFE WITH YOUR HELP. I JUST RETIRED AND I HAVE 4 ACRES AND I WANT TO RAISE A BIG GARDEN WITH MY GRANDCHILDREN. BE SEEING YOU. JOHNNY J GOD BLESS ALL

Re: NEW 1948 CUB OWNER FROM MARYLAND

Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:52 am

Johnny, welcome to the forum. :D

Whereabouts in MD are you?

Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:54 am

Johnny:

Rudi wrote:Image to Farmallcub.com :big smile: Forum Family. And you have come to the right place for all things Cub related. If you click on the Site Rules, Regulations, & Important Information, it will point you to :arrow: the Welcome Wagon wherein you will find links to many useful sites and topics. One of which is the Cub Manual Server where you will find a bunch of really useful links.

Since you are now retired, welcome to the IPNLRTWFAL club. Which is the : Independantly Poor, No Longer Required To Work For A Living club....

So grab a cup or three of coffee, a nice comfy chair and read the links above. The easiest way to learn to fix your Cub is to read all the available information that you can. Sure beats taking it apart and then trying to figure out where you are once it is nothing but a pile of parts... There is a lot of information and resources available here, so enjoy.

Hope this helps

Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:19 am

Image Johnny

Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:02 pm

Welcome aboard

Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:25 pm

Welcome Johnny to a great forum, with wonderful people and more info than you can possible imagine. :D :D

Keep us all informed as you make progress on restoring that Cub. (That means post some pictures.) :D :D

Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:25 am

:Dito: :Dito: Welcome aboard Johnny!...put that Cub on a a leash and parade it down the forum runway! We love to see before and afters!!!... :D

Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:07 am

Johnny J welcome to the forum. :big afro:

Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:01 pm

Welcome, we would love you see your cub.
Kyle

Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:18 am

welcome to the forum! i'm sure you'll find all the answers you need. :{_}:

Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:16 am

Welcome Johnny, glad to have you on board !! Pete

Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:38 am

Welcome! You have come to the right place. :{_}:
Ellen :||):