This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

FINALLY got a cub!

Post your introduction and "get to know me" information in this forum.
John(videodoc)
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 61944
Tractors Owned: -
55 F-Cub - snow plow and chains
3 Demonstrators Restored.
"Bette" - 22 mower
"Roxie" - 144 Complete Cults'
"Sandy"(Done) 193 Plow
1950 Demo, "Billie"
-(Woods 59")
Corn Stalk Cutter
23a Disc
&
2005 Mahindra w/FEL
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: FINALLY got a cub!

Postby John(videodoc) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:28 am

1. First off i dont know how i missed this post orgimnally, but welcome to board, best place to get information about your tractor, or to spread a little "bull" :D

2. Since you are just down the road less than 100 miles you may want to consider coming up for DOCFEST in April. A lot of the site members will be here doing a variety of repairs on a variety of members tractors. Those that have the skills showing others how to do the repairs. Plus the food is always good. Go here to read about it. http://users.wbnorriselectric.com/videodoc/

3. Always glad to have another person from illinois on board. I am sure Chad, Trent and some others from Illinois will be along to welcome you as well. I am surprised they missed this posting as well.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

red56turbo
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 52742
Tractors Owned: Check out my signature!
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: FINALLY got a cub!

Postby red56turbo » Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:16 am

Kelley, welcome.

Red56
Tractors in the stable: '62 560D Cub Cadets in the stable: 782D, 1572 SGT, 1772 SGT, 1782 SGT

Return to “Introduce Yourself”