Re: just wanted to introduce myself

Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:41 pm

Welcome aboard Matt. Glad to have you here. The guys here will sure help you out if you have any questions or run into any problems with your new cub.

Chuckwheat Farm wrote:
Barnyard wrote:
56cub wrote:...I hope that some day I will own more cubs and other farmalls...

Me too, Matt :D

Geez, Barnyard! You already have 22 of them...leave a few for the new kid!!!! :lol:

:bellylaugh: :bellylaugh: :bellylaugh:

Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:05 pm

Hey Matt

I'm also from Pa. let me know if ya need anything i'll help any way i can.

Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:13 pm

:{_}: Welcome to the Forum!! :{_}:
Great bunch of people here, I'm sure you will enjoy it. Chime in if you have a question or a problem, we'll be more than happy to help or point you in the right direction.
I will second will Mike said about the location, if you could be so kind as to take a few minutes to change it to PA, Mcdonald it would help to get an idea of who lives in what state. May come to your benefit one day if you run into problems and need someone to come over and give you a hand.
Again, welcome to the forum and best of luck with your Cub, Good Luck!

Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:03 pm

Glad to know you Matt. Congratulations on your '56 Cub - you'll love it the more you use it.
Looking forward to reading your postings on the forum.

Kit

Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:08 pm

Welcome Matt,

You've obviously learned to make good decisions. Cub and this forum :{_}: :{_}:

Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:35 pm

Welcome Matt! I wish I had started at 16, I have had a blast with my first one and I am over 3 times your age... all that time lost :) I took an 8 hr. trip each way to get mine, but I am in Ohio and there are a few folks around her that seem to attract the local ones :lol: Best of luck!

Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:18 am

Welcome Matt. I'm glad that you enjoy your cub and I know that you will enjoy this Forum. I'm a new cub owner myself.

Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:18 am

Welcome aboard Matt

Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:41 am

Welcome aboard Matt! I didn't get my Cub until I was 54. I had always wanted one of my own. My uncle Levi used to pick me up everyday,since I was 3 and we would plow or cut grass with his red Farmall. When I was around 6 ,I would truck tobacco with his red Farmall Cub.This was the some of the best times I can remember. My father died in a car accident also when I was 6,my mother got a job in the city about a year after and my farming time ended,but my love for these red tractors and the fun I had with my uncle, stayed with me through out my life. I know you will have a whole lot of fun with your Cub. You will get all the information and help you need from this forum.I am still learning and I get a lot of help from these guys also. They are always happy to help! :D

Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:28 am

Hey Matt, a big howdy from the state of Tennessee! Welcome to the forum and being a new cub owner.

Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:14 am

Welcome Matt, I am sure you will like it here and any question you have can be answered.

Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:26 pm

Welcome aboard! :D

Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:01 am

Welcome aboard.

Red56

Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:19 am

Hey Matt Glad to have you with us.

Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:21 am