Re: New cub owner, Arkansas

Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:46 am

Dan England wrote:Welcome, knucklebuster. I am late with the welcome but have just now located your post. I am at Waldo, near Magnolia. There have been a dozen or so forum members from Arkansas who post occasionally but only two or three who post regularly. I hope to meet you, maybe at one of the Cub meetings this summer. Let me know if I can help you in any way. Dan

Dan, please let me know when the meetings will be, I'd love to come if I can.

Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:13 pm

knucklebuster: I am sending the schedule by pm. Janie and I have been attending the Texas Tumble. It won't be available this summer. However, there are numerous other choices, all good ones to attend, I imagine. It just depends on when you can get free for a few days, how far and in what direction you want to travel. There is a saying that owners are rarely satisfied with only one Cub. These are neat little machines and most people add a second or third. Or, if you are Barnyard, maybe 20 or 30 more. I believe that you will get the same urge after attending a Cub meet. You will meet a lot of great, friendly forum members, get an opportunity to observe, to learn and maybe even to assist Cub mechanics as they do repair work on members Cubs. After attending your first one, I suspect that you will juggle vacation time to make at least one meet possible for the following summer. All are family friendly, many wives and children attend and enjoy them. Again, feel free to contact me at any time. Dan

Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:40 pm

Knucklebuster, here is a link to the 2009 CubFest schedule. http://www.farmallcub.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=35424

Like Dan said, once you attend one you will juggle your vacation to attend another. Many of the guys do. It is not unusual for many to drive 6, 8, even 15 hours to attend a Cubfest. A lot of knowledge and fun can be found.

Check out some of this past years fun here http://savethecub.com/cubfests/cubfests-menu.htm

Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:06 am

Knucklebuster, Welcome to the family.

Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:59 pm

Welcome Knucklebuster.

Red56