Cub Co-Owner Intro

Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:48 pm

Hi! My name is Virginia and I am Sonny's wife. I am just signing up but have been in the background for a long time. I like to take pictures/videos of Sonny and whatever equipment he is working on/with. I especially like to take pictures of the garden. I love to cook and bake, as well as to preserve the garden harvest so that we actually eat out of the garden year round.
Thanks; Virginia

Re: Cub Co-Owner Intro

Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:12 pm

Welcome, Virginia! I really enjoy Sonny's garden post and pictures. Looking forward to seeing more posts from you and perhaps some great recipes!

Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:17 pm

Virginia:

Nice to see you pop in out of the weeds. I know you will enjoy yourself immensely, have a lot of fun, this is a great place to hang out as I am sure you already know... :big smile: We look forward to your assistance in some of the projects we have going on.... btw.. you take great pics :applause:

Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:02 pm

Hey Virginia. No wonder Sonny does so well. Give us the real scoop on the Wind mill blades. How do they do with icew and snow?

Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:35 pm

Thanks Guys!! Tell me what you want a recipe for and I will do my best to post one for you.
I will be happy to help with your projects in any way I can. The ice and snow doesn't seem to bother the windmill blades as far as we can see. We live in the thickest patch of them and love it--never get tired of seeing them go around. Sonny can not plant straight rows anymore because he is always staring at the turbines (he says that is the reason, anyway! LOL).

Thanks; Virginia

Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:03 pm

It is because h e has thoughts of ypu and wants to return home Virginia.

Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:25 pm

Welcome to the Forum Virginia!! :{_}:
I enjoy reading and keeping up with Sonny's and your projects. Keep it up!!

Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:39 pm

Welcome Mrs Virginia! Mr Sonny seems to be a real great guy - they say behind every good man is a good woman ! Don't be shy, drop a note from time to time :D

Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:29 am

Thanks for the warm welcome for Virginia,----She is very shy, but also very helpful!----I suggested to her that she join the great forum and add whatever she could!

I will add my welcome here too!! thanks; sonny

Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:48 am

Welcome aboard!

Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:04 am

Hi Virginia, Just want to welcome you also. It is nice to see the wife's envolved here on the forum.

Quote "Thanks Guys!! Tell me what you want a recipe for and I will do my best to post one for you."

I don't need the recipe I need tha CARE package. Glad You signed up.

Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:18 am

Welcome Virginia.... and thanks for the great photos and videos! I especially like the one of Sonny chopping (mowing) corn.

Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:22 am

Welcome aboard Virginia! I know you have a tough job keeping Sonny in line so do the best you can and keep up the pictures and videos!

Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:58 pm

Hi Virginia! & Welcome. Glad you are here. Sounds like you are a busy lady, come back often. :D

Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:06 pm

Welcome, Virgina. Glad you are on board. :D :D