New Member (Michigan)

Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:19 am

Hello All,

Just a quick introduction. My name is Jeff and I live in the Middleville, Hastings area in southwest lower Michigan.
Cubguy's Dad told me about the forum and site, fantastic guy!! He took the time to help me understand how to hook up the belly mower I purchased from him.

My Cub is a 1948. I got it when my dad moved into an apartment. She has been used, but appears to be in good shape.
Got a few things to do, but she runs well.

I am sure I will learn much more than I will contribute, but will input when I can.

I would also like to thank Dennis and Bigdog for fixing my mistakes when I signed up for the site.

Cub_32827

Re: New Member (Michigan)

Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:28 am

welcome jeff
i'm sure you will learn a lot from the forum.

Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:32 am

Jeff,

Welcome! Enjoy the ride.

Bill

Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:43 pm

Welcome Jeff. Glad you made it. I was pulling in the driveway when you where pulling out.
Kyle

Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:48 pm

Welcome Jeff!!

I am glad that you joined. As I said you will find lots of help here and a smile or laugh or two also.

Please post some pics of your cub (Mower) when you can.

Make some plans to attend a Cubfest this year if you can, I am sure you will have fun.

Great to have you here.

Mark

Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:48 pm

Welcome Jeff, to a great forum with fantastic people and more info than you can possibly imagine. Enjoy. :D :D

Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:52 pm

Welcome to the Forum Jeff!! Great folks here more than willing to help you out!! Jump right in and make yourself at home. Have fun and enjoy your new tractor!!

Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:52 pm

Welcome Jeff! I grew up in MI but have been out east for a long time. Enjoy your Cub, good choice!

Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:31 am

Welcome :D

Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:29 am

Glad to have you!!!!

Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:11 pm

Welcome, Jeff. :D

Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:06 pm

Welcome Jeff to the forum, if you met Cubguy's Dad you already know there are some pretty good folks on this forum (and Cubguy is a "chip off the ole block"!). Don't be shy and ask away if you need anything,

Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:05 pm

Welcome to the forum. New here mysef