New from West Virginia

Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:15 pm

Just a quick intro.

I live near Morgantown, WV in the northern part of the state. I grew up on a sizable farm nearby that raised beef and then dairy cattle along with a few pigs. Both sides of my family have farmed for generations. I got married 7 years ago and my wife and I have a few acres on which I have two gardens, an orchard, berry patch and am thinking of raising some animals. My dad was head mechanic for the local International Harvester and New Holland dealership during much of the 1970's and we have always been IH people. I bought a Case 1290 tractor (really a David Brown) a few years ago (wanted an IH but had to get what was available in my price range at the time). I also have a BCS 720 walking tractor - an excellent piece of equipment. I'm looking to get a Farmall Cub to work my truck patch, especially cultivating. I recently looked at a Farmall 100 but passed on it. Glad to have found this online community.

Re: New from West Virginia

Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:17 pm

Welcome. We're glad you found us as well. Enjoy the ride.

Bill

Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:44 pm

welcome to the forum

josh

Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:29 pm

Welcome to the forum and good luck on the cub search!

Dave

Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:35 pm

Welcome aboard. Anything we can do or help we can provide please do not hesitate to let us know.

Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:09 pm

Welcome to the forum, neighbor. :D

Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:41 pm

Welcome to a great forum with fantastic people and more information than you can possibly imagine. :D :D

Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:01 am

Welcome to the Forum!! Keep watch on the "For Sale" and "Cub Vine" section, its always being updated with new posts.
Good Luck.

Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:48 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome. Went fishing with two of my grandsons today and saw my first local Cubs only about 8 miles away but on a road I seldom travel. Didn't get a good look since it was the middle of a downpour.

Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:53 pm

Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you.

Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:01 pm

Welcome to the forum, good luck in finding your Cub (Ralph has a good one in the "for sale" section, just a road trip away!)

EDIT... Ralph's Cub is sold :D