New Member in Canada

Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:27 am

Hello all
Just joined your group, I have owned a 1956 Cub Lo- Boy for about 19 years and it has been a working
unit everything is orriginal, I am now thinking of doing a bit of a rebuild and paint restore.
I live in British Columbia Canada.

Re: New Member in Canada

Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:00 am

Welcome to the Forum. You'll find a wealth of information and friendly, helpful Cub lovers here. Spend a few minutes exploring the tool bar above. If you have any questions or problems, we're here to help.

Bob

Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:59 am

Welcome. Enjoy the ride.

Bill

Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:38 am

Welcome to the group. It's good to have another member in this part of the world. This site is the best place there is to find Cub knowledge and parts, plus lots of friendly helpful people if you have questions.

Ed

Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:22 pm

Wow :!: Imagine -- :arrow: another Canuck :{_}: :-:-): :{_}: :D

Image to Farmallcub.com :big smile: Forum Family. And you have come to the right place for all things Cub related. If you click on the Site Rules, Regulations, & Important Information, it will point you to :arrow: the Welcome Wagon wherein you will find links to many useful sites and topics. One of which is the Cub Manual Server. Enjoy!.

Glad to have you aboard. Post some pics of that lo-boy. We can use some good detailed pics of the decals and such... be useful to add to our library. Have a blast, cause this is the best site on the net bar none :!: :D

Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:49 pm

Welcome to a great forum with fantastic people and more info than you can possibly imagine. :D :D

Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:04 pm

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, makes me feel at home. :-:-):
Not really that knowledgable but learning and having fun.

Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:15 pm

Welcome.

Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:19 pm

Welcome to the forum! You found the right place to find out anything you need with your restore job. Best of luck with your LoBoy, wishing you another 19 years of Cub Fun!

Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:16 am

CK Cowboy,
Welcome to the forum. I am sure you will enjoy it here.