kritterbird is offically on farmall.com

Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:43 pm

well, i am phildidit's wife. i have decided to get in on the love of red tractors. apparently i am missing out on something. :wink: plus when i see everyone's mug at the tractor shows, i would like to know a little about them.

Re: kritterbird is offically on farmall.com

Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:56 pm

Welcome aboard Kristi!!!!! :{_}: :{_}:

Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:18 pm

Welcome as well Kristi :!: We really need more better halves to log on... I am hoping Em will get a bit more active this winter as things settle down..... :D

WELCOME

Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:24 pm

Always nice to have new posters :{_}: :{_}: :{_}:

Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:47 pm

C'mon Kristi, you just want to see if any of the guys still have their beards! :lol:

Welcome to the forum!

Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:53 pm

OK, Kristi, we want to know how the handle "kritterbird" came to be.................. :P

Welcome to the forum! Glad to see another lady posting.

Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:27 pm

Welcome Kristi. Glad to have you among us. :||):

Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:48 pm

mr. e., i have been "kritterbird" my entire life. i don't know why, but my dad started calling me that when i was a small child. it just kinda spread. my family all call me birdie, krit, kritter, kritter birdie. phil usually calls me "kritterbird". we call leora "kritter jr.". :wink:

rudi, i am glad to be on here too! thanks.

barnyard, you know it. i have to keep an eye on those beards. keeping my eyes open for next year's competition.

Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:52 pm

Then kritterbird it is !!

:wave: :wave:

I like it. :lol:

Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:02 pm

Kristi,
Great to have you here :D You did a great job putting the contest together for Stonethrow, I know the better halves had a ball with it :{_}: Its really nice to include everyone :!: Paula and I are already talking about Stonethrow V and what we might do to make it really special.

Ron

Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:29 pm

WELCOME, Kristi.! :D i seen a post you made the other night and i knew it must have been you. glad to have you on with the tractor nutz. could this mean a lil red tractor for you isn't out of the question?

Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:37 pm

Kodiak wrote:Kristi,
Paula and I are already talking about Stonethrow V and what we might do to make it really special.

Ron

My suggestion would be to add a Springtime edition. There are enough folks within driving (and flying) distance to justify two events in this area per year.....

Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:47 pm

yup. yup ron, it's really me. been wanting to join for awhile, but being a blonde and all, it took me a little while to figure out what to do! :wink: i don't know bout a little red tractor??!! who knows? we only live once right!!

thanks ellen. i am glad to be one of the elite now too!

kodiak, we had a blast at stone throw and already have our calendar marked for next year. this time it won't fall on my birthday. hehe.

Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:49 pm

Welcome, Krisit. :D :D

Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:17 am

Krisri welcome to the forum. Nice job with the beard contest , that wa s a lot of fun :D