Newbie from VA "Gloucester"

Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:25 am

Hi all,
My name is Josh. I'm from Gloucester, Va.23061(orignally Cincinnati, though). I've got a 48 cub, a Massey Compact. Really into Farmalls though.... This forum is wonderful and really opened my eyes. I've have a few places here in VA and NC that are tractor yards and have plenty of stuff....

Re: Newbie from VA "Gloucester"

Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:29 am

Welcome to the group Josh. All the Cub info you ever need can be found here.

If you plan to visit your home town do it around May 7 & 8. The Barnyard Bash Cubfest will be in full swing in the Harrison area.

Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:53 am

Welcome Josh. As you'll find out, there is a wealth of information and friendly Cub lovers on this Forum. If you have a question that you can't find the answer to in the tool bar or search feature, ask away. Hope you enjoy your Cub.

Bob

Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:54 pm

Thanks guys

Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:11 pm

Welcome aboard.... Make sure you get a cubfest in. You wont regret it. The Barnyard would be a good one. Also there is a VA fest in april. So watch the announcements section.

Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:47 pm

Josh, what part of Cincinnati are you from?

Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:59 am

Josh, I just want to welcome you to the forum, I am sure you will enjoy it here and find all the information you ever need.

Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:29 pm

Welcome, Josh, to a great forum with fantastic people and more info than you can possibly imagine. Enjoy. :D :D

Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:06 am

Josh,

Welcome to the Forum!

Best of luck with your Cub,

Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:33 pm

Josh- Welcome aboard! Look forward to reading your posts in the future.

Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:50 pm

Thanks all for the warm welcome!

Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:01 pm

Hey Josh.

Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:24 pm

Josh:

Glad you were able to get some answer/information etc., that you were looking for. Congrats on the 48, they are a lot of fun. Suggest you follow the links in the pointer below.. lots of other good information in the links...

Image to Farmallcub.com :big smile: Forum Family. And you have come to the right place for all things Cub related. If you click on the Site Rules, Regulations, & Important Information, it will point you to :arrow: the Welcome Wagon wherein you will find links to many useful sites and topics. One of which is the Cub Manual Server. Enjoy!.

Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:16 am

Will do Rudi, Thank You!