Switch to full style
Post your introduction and "get to know me" information in this forum.
Post a reply

Hey from Greenville, SC

Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:34 pm

My name is Gran, I live in Greenville, SC. I have been helping my Father and uncle restore Farmall tractors for about 3.5 years now. We mainly work on and restore Super A's, A's, AV's, and Cubs. We plan to start restoring some larger Farmalls soon. I look forward to sharing some useful knowledge with everyone here on the forum. Here are a few pictures of tractors we restored, most are for sale. Thank you, Gran
Attachments
12.29 020.JPG
12.29 003.JPG

Re: Hey from Greenville, SC

Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:47 pm

Gran- Welcome aboard. That's a nice looking tractor.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:45 pm

HEY RIGHT BACK TO YOU! Glad to have you with us.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:30 pm

Welcome, Gran, to a great forum with fantastic people and more info than you can possibly imagine. Enjoy. :D :D

Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:55 pm

Hey again Gran I worked in the Aleutian Island with a Charlie Thompson fro Greenville about 1959, 1960 at Port Heiden. Ole boy worked for southern Bell

Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:24 am

Welcome aboard. I like the color of your tractors.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:54 am

Welcome from Simpsonville, SC, just a stone's throw away. My son and I are into Cubs, but don't (yet) play with the bigger tractors. Let us know if you need anything!

Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:58 am

Gran:

Nice looking tractors. Post more of em... :D

Image to Farmallcub.com :big smile: Forum Family. And you have come to the right place for all things Cub related. If you click on the Site Rules, Regulations, & Important Information, it will point you to :arrow: the Welcome Wagon wherein you will find links to many useful sites and topics. One of which is the Cub Manual Server. Enjoy!.

Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:49 pm

Welcome Gram , Glad you joined us . That is a sweet looking White .. :D

Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:14 am

Gran,
Welcome to the forum. I bet you you will like working on the little fellows.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:18 pm

Gran,
Welcome to the forum! Jump right in there, it is a two way street here, much to share and learn!
Post a reply