Hello from Melburne, Fl.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:35 pm

Hello everyone here, I am new here but not to Cub Cadets. I am a snow bird in florida now till April 13 when I go back to a little town named Mars, Pa. 16046 where I have 7 restored Cub Cadets one super Cub and about 15 more Cub Cadets and just in time for my plow days at the Beacon Hotel in Renfrew, Pa. thats in Announcments here. As you can see I am all Cub Cadet and even own a old IH 3414 backhoe. In the restored Cubs I own 2 originals, 2 100, 70, 72,and a 122 with a flat belt pto that drives my old corn sheller. All have fenders, head , tail lights and all have creepers except one original. 2 128 plow tractors and a 122 with hyd. to plow with. I also have a tractor show in Wexford, Pa.on Aug 8, 2010 more info. about this later and everyone is welcome there also.That all for now and glad to be here in the Farmsll Club.
Wally :||):

Re: Hello from Melburne, Fl.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:44 pm

Welcome Wally! You might want to check out the Deep South Cubfest in Sneads, FL in Feb. We'd love to have you.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:03 pm

Welcome aboard

Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:23 am

Wally,
Welcome to the forum

Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:05 pm

Wally:

Glad you logged on and welcome to the Forum Community :D Do check out the Deep South Cubfest, I am sure that you will enjoy it immensely.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:07 pm

Wellcome to the forum im fairly new too. Enjoy it :D

Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:07 pm

Welcome, Wally, to the greatest forum on the web with fantastic people and more info than you can possibly imagine. Enjoy. :D :D

Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:31 pm

Wally,

Welcome to the forum! It sounds like you have quite a collection and imagine you have alot to share, jump right in there. You will find we love pictures, don't be shy!

Enjoy the warmth,

Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:34 pm

Welcome to the forum Wally from Florida :D :D