New on forum

Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:45 pm

Born1928 might give you a clue as to my age. I'm an old farm boy raised on a small farm in Ohio, but finally migrated to the warmer climes of TX. FArming has always been in my blood but after joining the Army in 1947 decided to stay in for 28 years. I now live on what I call a small ranch (5acres) in central TX. I have a 1973 Cub Lo Boy 154 with a Woods 59 mower which I use to cut the large state ROW in front of my place. That almost satisfies the still there farming instinct . I know I will enjoy reading the comments in this forum.

Re: New on forum

Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:12 pm

Welcome to the Forum. You'll find a lot of Cub lovers here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Bob

Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:29 pm

Image to Farmallcub.com :big smile: Forum Family. And you have come to the right place for all things Cub related. If you click on the Site Rules, Regulations, & Important Information, it will point you to :arrow: the Welcome Wagon wherein you will find links to many useful sites and topics. One of which is the Cub Manual Server. Enjoy!.

Seeing as tomorrow is 11.11 from one vet to another.. Thank You for Your Service to Your Country :D

Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:14 pm

Welcome to the forum. When our kids were young, we spent some time at Bastrop Park. We really enjoyed it a lot.

Bill

Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:14 am

Welcome to the greatest place in the world about Cubs...

And THANK YOU for serving our country!!

Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:27 am

Welcome to the forum.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:35 am

Welcome to best forum on the Web. You will enjoy the guys and gals who love their cubs on here. And Thank You for your service to our country.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:01 am

Welcome aboard. Lot of vets here, including myself. several retired as well.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:47 am

welcome to the forum

Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:21 am

Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy all the info available here.