MySecondCub1stLoBoy,CA

Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:24 pm

Hello to all.
I'm thinking you folks are going to save me from having my 62Lo Boy teach me to speak nasty words. I only have a million questions, but I will try to contain myself. Like when you start to show your friends pictures of your grandchildren. You just got to practice moderation! Hey? Is there anybody in California that has a Cub other than me? I'm looking for the surf board attachment! :lol:

Re: MySecondCub1stLoBoy,CA

Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:38 pm

Welcome to the forum. If you click on "Map" in the menu bar near the top of this page you will be taken to a map that shows many California members. You might want to check out TM Tractor Parts brochure page to see if they show anything for surf boards. :lol:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:48 pm

Yes there are some other California Cubs folks. You might want to fill in some of your information that shows up when you post as to where you are located, too.
Welcome to the forum, it has the best folks and advice of any forum anywhere. Steve K.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:58 pm

Welcome to the forum dude!

Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:09 am

Welcome to the forum. :D
I'm sure with all the talent on here, someone will come up with a surfboard "carry-all". :lol:

Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:06 pm

Welcome to the forum. somebody will have a million answers for you. Just ask away.

Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:33 pm

MMMmmmm surf board attachement?? Possibly some framework on a mower?? My Lo Boy only distracts the surfers out here :roll:

Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:05 pm

G'day and congrats :applause: on acquiring your new to you lo-boy :big smile:

Image to Farmallcub.com :big smile: Forum Family. And you have come to the right place for all things Cub related. If you click on the Site Rules, Regulations, & Important Information, it will point you to :arrow: the Welcome Wagon wherein you will find links to many useful sites and topics. One of which is the Cub Manual Server. Enjoy!.