New from NC...

Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:07 pm

I'm Happy to be here, I'm glad I found this site, as it turns out my wife and I recently got her fathers '50 cub. It was taken apart for a new clutch about 5 years ago, and has not been finished. I hope to have it running in a day or two,(if everything goes as planned). From what I have read on this site so far there is a great deal of information, which I'm sure will come in handy. I will post some pitchers as soon as I find my way around a little better... :?:
Johnnybuck

Re: New from NC...

Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:09 pm

Welcome to the forum Johnny! You find all your Cub questions and more right here. Enjoy your Cub!

Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:10 pm

Welcome to the forum! You will finds lots of great information and cub lovers on here. Keep us posted on your progress. Good luck with the cub.

Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:12 pm

Welcome to the Forum!!
Loads of great info and and good folks! Good luck with yours tractor, let us know if there is anything we can do to help!

Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:22 pm

Welcome to the forum! :D

Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:57 am

There is nothing like a family tractor.

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:18 am

Welcome aboard Johnny. You may want to check the serial number on that 50 cub. Click the link below on my signature about demo's and do some reading. Be sure to get to a cubfest near you.

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:19 am

Welcome to the forum. Keep us posted. We do like lots of pictures. :D

Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:47 am

Welcome aboard, Johnny.

Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:49 pm

Welcome to the Forum.

Be sure to check out the links at the top of the page (CBok, Manuals, etc.) for great info.

Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:45 pm

Johnny:

G'day and congrats :applause: on inheriting your father-in-law's Cub. Have fun working on it and getting her back up and running. Follow the links below .. there are lots of resources that will help including the McCormick Farmall Cub Owner's Manual 1950 :!:

Image to Farmallcub.com :big smile: Forum Family. And you have come to the right place for all things Cub related. If you click on the Site Rules, Regulations, & Important Information, it will point you to :arrow: the Welcome Wagon wherein you will find links to many useful sites and topics. One of which is the Cub Manual Server. Enjoy!.

Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:39 am

Welcome from Louisiana

Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:20 am

Welcome from Pennsylvania.

Bruce T.

Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:13 pm

Lots of Cub folks in NC and VA.... you are in good company.

Welcome!

Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:17 pm

Welcome from Simpsonville, SC. You are only about an hour and a half away. Let me know if you need assistance or info.