This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Got first Cub 1953-Chicago burbs

Post your introduction and "get to know me" information in this forum.
John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Re: Got first Cub 1953-Chicago burbs

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:35 am

Rich,welcome to the forum, and congratulations on getting the cub. Just remember,it is almost 60 years old and will require a little attention and care. As to the generator not turning, check for the fan being seized, many people get neglectful about oiling them. The dual hydraulics and spring clips on hood you describe were probably a Super A. They look very much like a cub, but are the next size bigger. Regarding living in a Chicago Burb, well, you have my sympathy. :lol:
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

peanut
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 60554
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Got first Cub 1953-Chicago burbs

Postby peanut » Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:17 pm

Hi Rich,
Welcome, your gonna love it here. everyone is friendly and helpful. I live quite near you. Sugar grove to be exact and work in Batavia. If you need anything dont hessitate to contact me. Hope your having fun so far. It only gets better with time.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”