New Cub convert

Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:26 pm

Hello Just finished 8N and 2N and am the proud owner of a new (old) '53 cub. Can't wait to get started but got some "honey-do's" to get done first..It's so good to have a place to go to and ask questions. Maybe perhaps after this experience I might even be able to answer a "new-be's" question if it's not too complicated, ha. Who knows.....Chas

Re: New Cub convert

Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:44 pm

Welcome to the Forum!! Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you along the way!

Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:54 pm

Welcome to the forum. I am sure you will find anything you need here. Great group of people.

Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:58 pm

Welcome, Chas.

Bill

Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:29 pm

Chas:

G'day and congrats :applause: on acquiring your very 1st new to you Cub :!: It may not be you last :wink: :D Suggest you follow the links below, lots of resources for our members.

Image to Farmallcub.com :big smile: Forum Family. And you have come to the right place for all things Cub related. If you click on the Site Rules, Regulations, & Important Information, it will point you to :arrow: the Welcome Wagon wherein you will find links to many useful sites and topics. One of which is the Cub Manual Server. Enjoy!.

Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:06 am

Welcome... and enjoy your Cub!

Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:24 am

Welcome to the forum community, Chas! Enjoy the ride... :D

Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:49 am

Welcome! If you have redone the Fords, a Cub will be no problem!!

I have a Jubilee that I have redone the entire front end on. I know firsthand how big and heavy those Fords can be to work on.

Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:19 am

Welcome to the forum Chas.