New Member from Raleigh NC

Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:10 pm

Hello , My Name is Matt and I live in Raleigh NC . I have 3 Cubs and one cub cadet . a 1950 Farmall Cub White Demonstrator Ser # 100988 , 1951 Farmall Cub , International Cub Loboy (Yellow) and a 61 Cub Cadet Original . I'm a member of INTERNATIONAL HARVESTER COLLECTORS CHAPTER 37 in Eastern NC . Here is our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/IHCC37

Re: New Member from Raleigh NC

Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:24 pm

Welcome to the forum! Lots of knowledge on this site!

My daughter lives in Durham.

We are the home of Deep South CubFest. See link in my signature line. Come on down and join us next month.

Roy

Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:31 pm

Matt, Welcome to the Forum. If you have any questions or need help with any of your tractors, this is the place to ask.

Bob

Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:09 pm

Matt, welcome to the best Cub site you will ever find. The folks here know what they're talking about, so if you have a problem with your Cub (or your car, or even with your furnace) somebody here will steer you in the right direction. Enjoy the site and by the way, Take Mr E up on his invite to sunny Florida next month. A lot of us will be there for a great Cub time.

Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:03 pm

Matt,

Welcome to the forum!

Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:00 am

Bout time you found this place! Welcome to the dark side! :crazyline:

Al

Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:25 am

Matt, Welcome to the forum

Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:21 pm

Super A wrote:Bout time you found this place! Welcome to the dark side! :crazyline:

Al

:weaping:

Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:21 pm

glad you joined bud! :big afro:

Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:35 pm

Glad to see another IHCC member join up. :D

Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:20 pm

Welcome, Matt! Quite a few of us in this area (I'm in Chapel Hill), and several will be heading to Sneads, FL, for the DSCF, so check it out!

I just picked up a few parts from Boss Hog (who sponsors the VA Fest in April...another great one!) and will be rebuilding a final and transmission this week. You (and anyone else) are welcome to join me. PM me if you want to come over and either lend a hand or watch. Always more fun with friends! MIGHT work tomorrow, but definitely will be working on them Monday.

Hope to meet you soon!

Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:23 pm

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome . I have already found a few familiar faces and have found this site to be very helpful . Thanks everyone

Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:40 pm

Super A wrote:Bout time you found this place!
Al

What he said!

Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:51 pm

Welcome , my first Cub ( 49 ) came from Raleigh , I bought it from my wife's brother. He lives on the East side just out of the city limits.

Berlin

Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:28 pm

61Cub51 wrote:Hello , My Name is Matt and I live in Raleigh NC . I have 3 Cubs and one cub cadet . a 1950 Farmall Cub White Demonstrator Ser # 100988 , 1951 Farmall Cub , International Cub Loboy (Yellow) and a 61 Cub Cadet Original . I'm a member of INTERNATIONAL HARVESTER COLLECTORS CHAPTER 37 in Eastern NC . Here is our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/IHCC37

Matt, come up to Va to the 8th Va hog waller cub fest , I am sure you will have a blast.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=81392
Boss Hog