Here are the Photos I promised 2 weeks ago. This what it looks like once I got it home. By the way it was 11 degrees the Saturday we left to get it.
The disc on the rear of the Tractor.
The 194 Plow that came with it.
and all of the cultivator stuff
It was so cold it would not move! The clutch was out of adjustment got that done and was able to load it on the trailer. Wish I taken a photo of that. I was just to blame cold. I wanted it load and home.
I got it home put fluid in the touch control unit and it went to work, a little shaky but works. It will need rebuilding since it leaks the fluid out around the control valve.
Found out the real clutch problem as a Grade 2 bolt was used to bolt together the throw out bearing fork with a hole drilled through it and the bolt with a nail in it to keep it from backing off. It had stretched and the throw out bearing was coming out of the pivot holes making the pedal jump and the need to adjust it extremely to get the clutch to work. I put a Grade 5 UNF with lock nut in its place and now it works great!
Next are the brakes. The left very hard to press and no stopping. The right one goes all the way down and no stopping.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by CSA_CUB on Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.