Any other helpful tips you may have.
Moderators: Barnyard, Team Cub
I keep this list on an index card near my oil.
purolater L2008 or L2009
- 10+ Years
- Posts: 2697
- Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:28 am
- Location: MICHIGAN, OTISVILLE
- Zip Code: 48463
- Tractors Owned: 1956 FAST HITCH CUB
You can also send me your mailing adress and I will send you FREE of charge:
2007 NAPA CD application Catalog and Cross Reference
Great for finding or cross referencing any filter you may ever need!
- 5+ Years
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:33 pm
- Location: Osceola, Indiana
- Zip Code: 00000
DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE ABOVE POST!! The link at the bottom of Terry Reamer's post will download malware. Webroot was able to remove it and I have notified Dennis about it.
"We don't need to think more,
we need to think differently."
- Team Cub Mentor
- Posts: 7185
- Joined: Tue May 25, 2004 8:02 pm
- Location: CO, Longmont
- Zip Code: 80501
- Tractors Owned: Cubs, MH Pony, Shaw, Allis G, 1934 Silver King, JD LA and LI, Gibson D, David Bradley Tri-Trac
- Circle of Safety: Y
Return to Miscellaneous Ideas
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests