This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

industrial A what is it worth

Farmall Super A, AV, 100, 130, & 140 1939 - 1973
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
jlcross81
10+ Years
10+ Years

industrial A what is it worth

Postby jlcross81 » Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:43 pm

I found an industrial A this morning it has the square frontend with brace that attaches to the transmission, and a foot throttle. It needs probally a set of rings and a new set of back tires. The sheet metal is pretty straight I would replace the hood. It also has a mower underneath it, and no hydraulics.
Of all the things I have lost I miss my mind the most!!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Rick Prentice
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 43528
Tractors Owned: 47(circle cub),48(Floyd backhoe),49,,51,54 and another 55
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Rick Prentice » Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:15 pm

square frontend

Hi JL. Are you talking about the heavy duty cast square front axle? If so, those are nice. The industrial is a nice find too, but because it's only an A and not a Super A, my guess on value, with all the things you said were wrong, would only be ballpark about $800.

Rick
When I told my dad I've been misplacing things and doing stupid stuff----His reply---"It only gets better"

jlcross81
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby jlcross81 » Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:21 pm

yes it is a very heavy axle.
Of all the things I have lost I miss my mind the most!!

Return to “Farmall A, Super A, AV, 100, 130 & 140”