This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

100 stalls

Farmall Super A, AV, 100, 130, & 140 1939 - 1973
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Phillip W. Lenke
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 43449

Postby Phillip W. Lenke » Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:46 am

GW WROTE:
I hope you had the carb apart when you applied the air. If not you may have a collapsed float.
George are you talking from experience?
Phil
"Work Hard ,Play Often,Care Always"

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

George Willer
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 43420
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby George Willer » Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:16 am

PWL wrote:GW WROTE:
I hope you had the carb apart when you applied the air. If not you may have a collapsed float.
George are you talking from experience?
Phil

Partly. I haven't collapsed any but I repaired several that I think got that way from air pressure. :shock: :(
George Willer
http://gwill.net

The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. Ambrose Bierce

virginia100
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby virginia100 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:17 pm

Hi all I finally got around to working on it last weekend. It turned out to be junk in the tank. I took the tank off and cleaned it out which I should have done when I drained the old gas when I first got the tractor. I had to spray some carb cleaner into the carb also. The old gas after sitting for 5 years varnished up, there was slime in the bottom of the tank, I think some got into the carb. Now it is running like new!!

Thanks for the help :D :D :D
'56 Farmall 100 with Woods L306A 72" belly mower and single bottom plow; JD 322 w/50" deck, 49" snowblower and 54" blade, couple of old Simplicity's

Return to “Farmall A, Super A, AV, 100, 130 & 140”